Landau Forte Academy QEMS is improving partnership working and communication between the academy and its parents and carers. We greatly value your opinions skills and expertise which could benefit our young people. We are undertaking a review of how we engage with our parents and carers and increase parental involvement in school life. All up to date letters with information about events, parents evenings will be accessed via our forum.
The objectives of the Parent/Carers’ Forum are to:
- support the behaviours, progress, attainment and welfare of all students
- provide a channel for communication between the academy and parents/carers
- deploy the wide range of professional expertise and skills of parents/carers as volunteers for school activities such as after school clubs, motivational speakers, work experience placements, other activities
- consider and recommend future innovations and ideas
- seek positive feedback and identify areas of further improvement from parents/carers on developments such as Show my Homework, Go4Schools, Home School Contracts, Positive Behaviours Policy and so on
The Parent/Carers’ Forum will meet once per term, in school at approximately 5.00 pm. We welcome your involvement. If you are interested in attending the Parents/Carers Meeting please email email@example.com