Ofsted is a government department responsible for inspecting a range of educational institutions, including schools and academies. They are an independent and impartial organisation that report directly to Parliament. Further information is available on their website.
Parent View is an Ofsted operated service allowing parents/carers to provide their views on their child’s school. We encourage all parents/carers to submit their views, which can be done on the Parent View website below:
Our most recent inspection report can be downloaded from the Ofsted website or from our complete archive below:
If you would like further information on the items below please contact us.
- Contact Details
- Name of the principal
- Name of the Chair of Governors
- Name and details of the SEN co-ordinator (SENCO)
- Admission arrangements
Details can be found in our Admissions Policy on this page.
- Exclusion arrangements
Details can be found in our Suspension and Permanent Exclusion Policy on this page.
- Latest Ofsted report
- Exam and assessment results
- Academy Opening Hours
- Performance Table
- Curriculum Overview in each academic year
- Content of the curriculum in each academic year for every subject
- The Academy’s approach to Assessments
- Remote Learning
- How parents/carers and the wider public can find out more about the curriculum followed
Select “Curriculum Information” on the contact form or contact the academy in the usual ways.
- List of Key Stage 4 courses available
- Behaviour policy
Details can be found in our Behaviour Policy on this page
- Anti-bullying Policy
Details can be found in our Anti-Bullying Policy on this page.
- Pupil premium strategy
Details can be found in our Pupil Premium Action Plan document on this page.
- Special Educational Needs (SEN) Policy
Details can be found in our Special Educational Needs (SEN) Policy
- Accessibility policy for disabled students
Details can be found in our Accessibility Policy on this page.
- Complaints policy
Details can be found in our Complaints Policy on this page.
- Our Visions and Value
- School Uniform
- Careers Programme Information
- Request for copies
Select “Paper Copy Request” on the contact form or contact the academy.
- Annual Report and Accounts
Details can be found under Trust Recourses on this page.
In addition to the DfE recommendations above, we have produced a list of additional information that you may find useful.